For some of you travelers out there, this question might be a little bit odd. For other travelers however, this little hint could trigger a decision to embark on a very special journey.
So here is your 'how to guide':
- Plan your next (or your first) visit to New Zealand - Queenstown in Spring or Autumn. Only during those seasons you will have the chance to enjoy some warmer climate in our mountain resort and still have the opportunity to meet Mr. Snow on the mountains.
- Plan a visit to Queenstown for a couple of days. Book a nice hotel online and
- make your confirmed booking with us for the 'unforgettable Skippers Canyon tour'. Book a morning tour and bring your family and/or friends along - it's more fun...
- On the day of your special encounter with Skippers Canyon, get up early, eat breakfast and wait for us in the lobby. We will pick you up.
- then, enjoy the ride up to Coronet Peak and up to Skippers Saddle. There (if you book your tour on the right day) you will meet Mr. Snow for the first time.
- indulge in the beauty of the canyon. This outstanding natural landscape will surely impress you all the way to Skippers Point where you will enjoy morning tea.
- Here at the very latest, you will have time to build your own snow man. Your driver/guide will assist you regarding forming the snow properly. This can be a bit tricky if the snow is powdery or slushy but you will get there.
- Don't forget to bring your camera and take THE proof picture.
If you would like to know how long it will take you to create your snow man then please let me inform you that it will take only a couple of minute and it certainly is a lot of fun - at least this is what our customers told us just a couple of days ago.
Not convinced yet that our Skippers Canyon tour is one for you? Have a look at some feedback others posted on TripAdvisor.